Diabetic Sandals from MEDSAMAAN is made of Micro Cellular Polymer technology, ensuring that your soles are comfortable and abrasion-free. The straps are extremely easy and pleasurable to put on and take off. These premium shoes will compliment your style and comfort. Damage to the nerves in the feet as a result of diabetes may result in loss of sensation, sharp pain, cramps, foot ulcers, bone and joint pain, and weakness. The therapeutic sandals can alleviate the discomfort and pain associated with diabetic foot disease.
Product Specifications & Features:
- Relieves from Heel, Arch and Ankle Pains. Protect Feet from Sudden Impact
- Our PU Sole has an 8mm cushioned MCP Insole & Dico Satin Upper Material in order to reduce foot pain whilst walking
- Diabetic sandals are made of Micro Cellular Polymer soles
- Available in attractive and long lasting brown and black color
- Excellent ergonomic design for easy to put on
- Memory foam insoles take the shape of your feet. They bring relief from sharp pain or cramps of the feet
- Slippers fit perfectly because they come with multiple straps to avoid friction
- Light-weight PU soles give the feeling of walking barefoot
- These diabetic sandals lets you work on your feet for longer durations with advanced comfort
- Removable padded insoles are made from environment-friendly castor bean oil, recycled rubber and then lined with our unique fabric for providing extra cushion and support to your feet
- Diabetic sandals can be worn to improve blood circulation
- The improved blood circulation can help in restoring the lost sensation of feet due to neuropathy.
- They bring relief from sharp pain or cramps of the feet
- Keep out of the reach of children
- Read the label carefully before you start using your slippers
- Keep them in a cool, dry place away from direct sunlight
- Avoid physical damage to the diabetic slippers
Our Return policy is valid for 15 days only. If 15 days have gone by since your purchase, unfortunately we can’t offer you a refund or exchange. To be eligible for a return, your item must be unused, unopened and in the same condition that you received it. It must also be in the original packaging. Any deviation from any of these conditions will render the return ineligible. A Product may be returned only if a wrong Order has been dispatched to you, or if the product inside is defective, or if the unopened package is sufficiently damaged to preclude the usage of the content inside, provided such damage is immediately recorded in presence of our delivery Partner‘s rep who is delivering the product. In the event, on our verification it is observed that the defect is incurred due any of your actions or omissions, then MedSamaan.com will not be responsible for refunding the amounts paid to you
Refunds (if applicable)
Once your return is received and inspected, we will send you an email to notify you that we have received your returned item. We will also notify you of the approval or rejection of your refund. If you are approved, then your refund will be processed, and a credit will automatically be applied to your credit card or original method of payment, within 10 working days. Late or missing Refunds (if applicable) If you haven’t received a refund yet, first check your bank account again. Then contact your credit card company, it may take some time before your refund is officially posted. Next contact your bank. There is often some processing time before a refund is posted. If you’ve done all of this and you still have not received your refund yet, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.orgExchanges (if applicable)
We only replace items if they are defective or damaged. If the exchange is approved by us, send your item to the Address mentioned on the website. For all other issues, Exchanges are not permitted due to hygiene issues.
If the item was marked as a gift when purchased and shipped directly to you, you’ll receive a gift credit for the value of your return, provided the Return has been approved by us. Once the returned item is received, a gift certificate will be mailed to you. If the item wasn’t marked as a gift when purchased, or the gift giver had the order shipped to themselves to give to you later, we will send a refund to the gift giver and he will find out about your return.
To return your product, you should mail your product to the Company address mentioned on the website under ‘Contact Us’ section. You will be responsible for paying for your own shipping costs for returning your item. Shipping costs are non-refundable. If you receive a refund, the cost of return shipping will be deducted from your refund. Depending on where you live, the time it may take for your exchanged product to reach you, may vary. Kindly note that iHeal Healthtech cannot be held liable if for some reason your shipped Item(s) fail to reach us.